You will work as a L1 Support Engineer in projects for clients in IT industry. You will be able to gain experience in working with complex IT projects. You will have a possibility to work in international environment in growing operations department.
• Monitoring alarms, alerts and system performance to ensure service levels are maintained and exceeded, taking remedial action to address issues in accordance with the prescribed processes
• Undertake planned/scheduled activities in line with Operational Procedures
• Execute event and analyses reports for various stakeholders
• Escalate issues in line with operational processes to ensure SLA performance is adhered to
• Make recommendations on how to improve system monitoring, performance, processes and procedures
• Log and document all issues & communication via operational tools, web, email and phone
• Actively communicate status of issues & events, tracking actions to ensure appropriate audit trail is in place
• Assist in the onboarding of operator integrations
• Work 24/7 shifts
• Highly motivated individual who understands the importance of your role to the success of the team.
• Have a ‘Can do’ proactive attitude and demonstrating an eagerness to learn and acquire new skills and experience.
• Ability to work within a shift 24/7 environment
• Level head, calm and clear thinking, open minded and flexible
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Understands the architecture of a typical business IT system, including hardware, OS, server, virtualization, middleware and applications
• Challenging problems to solve
• Opportunity to use English on a daily basis
• Great coffee
• Flexible working environment
• Cozy and friendly atmosphere
• Regular integration events
• Chill-out room