Ready to dive into the dynamic world of telecom? Let’s explore the software architectures that enabled the huge success of GSM/3G/4G.
You will find out how open source technologies created in the era of web-scale giants will enable the future VoLTE/5G software architectures: big data, scalable public and private clouds, distributed systems and microservices, loose coupling, eventual consistency, container engines (K8s), CI/CT/CD.
View the webinar to discover more about:
- Scalable noSQL databases,
- Kafka – highly available distributed queue,
- Elastic Stack – centralized monitoring search, analytics,
- how to achieve high throughput and low latency with microservices architectures,
- the web-scale IT era that Kubernetes is ushering in.
All insights and know-how are accompanied with industry trends and real-life use cases that may help you in your own projects.
A recording of the live webinar is available for download by filling in the form below.