C/ C++ Software Engineer
The long history of the solution implies accumulation of very particular logic not to be taught at a single training. The ideal candidate will be willing to master this logic with help of internal trainings, experimentally and during the projects and eventually be able to support the operator, configure, troubleshoot, and develop and design further customizations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Development of software in C/C++ and SQL on Unix platform
- Troubleshooting, bugfixing
- Updating product documentation
- Supporting customer during acceptance tests
Other team members, team leaders, project manager, system architect, directors, customer’s staff involved in each project, staff of associated companies.
- A good university degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Programming proficiency in C/C++ on Unix
- Knowledge of SQL, scripting languages
- Very good spoken and written English
- Experience with Java
- Experience with telco area
- Challenging problems to solve
- Opportunity to travel and to use English on a daily basis
- Learning about telecom systems
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working environment
- Medical care for entire family and sport card