As C Software Engineer in our team you will work on maintaining and adding new features to well established telco products used by millions of mobile subscribers around the world.
Our technology stack includes among others: Docker, Git, Jenkins, Free Diameter, Memcached, libxml2, libxslt, and the list may go on.
You will be part of a medium-size agile team geographically distributed across several locations, reporting directly to Project Manager.
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you’ll be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. One of our colleagues’ favourite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us. We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling! 😊 Want to find out more? Check us out here: https://www.computaris.com/
What we do
We are a software company providing end-to-end development, system integration and technical consultancy services.
From our elite technical centers in Romania, Poland and Moldova we successfully serve industry leading companies worldwide. We use a rare combination of technical expertise and client orientation to deliver service excellence from line of code to customer experience.
We have been turning bytes into business since 1992, when Computaris International was founded in the UK. Since then we have opened offices in Poland, Romania, Moldova, Switzerland, Malaysia, the Philippines, India and the US and have successfully delivered 1,000+ projects to 100+ companies worldwide.
Here’s what you will do:
- Read and interpret pre-existing code
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C code according to specifications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Collaborate with quality engineers to ensure project deliverables
- Communicate with customers’ architects through various communication channels
- Provide status and feedback to management
Here’s what it takes to get here:
- Minimum 3-year experience in working with C
- The ability to quickly learn and utilize new concepts and find creative solutions to problems
- A self-driven and proactive attitude with the ability to work both independently and in groups
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Fluency with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN)
- Experience with Unix/Linux environment
- Advanced English speaking and writing skills
Nice to have:
- Telecom industry knowledge (e.g. architectures, protocols, applications, etc.)
- Experience with Agile development
- Familiarity with continuous integration systems
Some of the things you’ll find here:
- Supportive working climate, a very talented team and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performance
- Technical trainings and certifications
- Benefits package including: medical insurance, flexible working environment, meal tickets and competitive remuneration, 3 sick days
- Excellent social benefits: office massage, Bookster subscription, sport events, team buildings, team events, parties, lunch & learns and meetups
- Central location
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English at: firstname.lastname@example.org.