Cloud Architect will be responsible for design and implementation of cloud applications and spread the Cloud culture throughout the company.
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you’ll be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. You’ll learn a lot from company-paid trainings, as well as from our experienced team and from our very diverse international projects. One of our colleagues’ favorite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us!
Moreover, we are stubborn in doing things by the book – be it code writing & testing or employee treatment. Likeminded people will really appreciate this.
We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work”
Here’s what you will do:
- Propagate the Cloud culture throughout the company and be a thought leader in Cloud solution.
- Architect, design, and implement cloud applications or solutions running which are dynamically scalable, fault tolerant, secure, and reliable.
- Assess, estimate, and support opportunities or business development in our clients.
- Drive the adoption of cloud in our clients enabling the transition from traditional platforms to cloud ready architectures.
- Conduct POC and prototyping of Cloud solutions to our clients.
- Support for sales team in closing cloud related opportunities.
- Direct all aspects of solution implementation.
Here’s what it takes to get here:
- Experience in one or more Cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, Google, for wide range of services.
- Experience in implementing security in Cloud.
- Experience in implementing scale solution in Cloud.
- Experience in designing, developing, and deploying solutions in Cloud platform, on premise, and Hybrid environments.
- Good understanding of Cloud Computing, Platform as A Service, Infrastructure As A Service.
- Good understanding of DevOps.
- Good understanding of Microservice architecture.
- Familiar with Agile delivery methodology.
- Having Cloud certifications will be a plus point.
- Having experience with Docker and related management systems such as Kubernetes, and OpenShift will be a plus point.
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable.
- Have a minimum of 5+ years in relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field.
Nice to have:
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal).
What’s in it for you:
- Supportive and flexible working climate, a very talented team and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performance;
- Training, courses, and certification opportunities;
- International projects with professional growth and travel opportunities;
- Benefits package including medical insurance, flexible working environment, 3 sick days;
- Excellent social benefits: sport events, team buildings, team events, parties, learns and meetups;
- Central office location.