Computaris announced the successful implementation of an IN Prepaid solution at Dutch based MVNE – Unify Mobile.
Unify Mobile needed a solution that would allow them to bring innovative services on the market fast, enabling its subscribers to enjoy roaming in several European countries at voice/SMS/data rates similar to their home country. Such a solution required very flexible rating and charging capabilities and custom made features dedicated and developed especially for Unify.
Unify chose Computaris’ IN Prepaid Platform for its advanced features, flexibility, scalability and advanced features including:
- Real-time control of Voice, SMS and data services;
- Real-time rating and charging with support for free counters, bundles and periodic charges;
- Support for multi-MSISDN and multi-IMSI subscriptions;
- Multi-currency and multi-language;
- MVNO segmentation;
- Flexible Voucher Management Server with support for traditional (scratch cards) and electronic vouchers;
- Customer Self Care solution based on USSD codes;
- Open rating and charging interfaces based on 3GPP recommendation (Diameter Re and Rc interfaces);
- Future-proof and open platform based on JAIN/SLEE architecture and OpenCloud Rhino;
Telecommunication Application Server.
Computaris successfully delivered the IN prepaid solution – from requirements gathering, specification, implementation, testing, integration through to user acceptance
tests – in less than 6 months.
We, at Unify Mobile are excited about Computaris contribution to reach new customer segments, boost our service offering and customer experience much further, as we can easily and cost efficiently deploy new services on the IN Prepaid open platform they delivered”, says Tomasz Gniewek , Unify Mobile CIO.
About Unify Mobile
Unify Mobile is a fast growing Dutch based MVNE which enables new business models to address niche and highly profitable opportunities in the mobile industry. Unify Mobile operates the fourth mobile network in Switzerland, altogether with one in the USA and Liechtenstein, as well as full MVNOs in the Netherlands and Germany.