Computaris invites you to celebrate its 2-decade anniversary by joining the Smart Solutions for Next Generation Telcos virtual event organized on November 14-15, 2012.
Connect with the communications industry’s leaders during live webinars and webcasts on key telecom topics: loyalty and churn, mobile virtual network operators (MVNOs), policy management, real-time rating and charging, and mobile money. Benefit from live Q&A sessions, in-depth industry insight and thought leadership, and networking opportunities.
Register to attend the following webinars and webcast sessions:
- Acision – Using a Real Time Rating and Charging Engine to Help Empower Subscribers to Define Their Own Package, Reduce Bill Shock and Allow Hybrid Accounts
- Amdocs – The Power of Policy Control
- Computaris – There Is No Size Fits All for MVNOs
- Computaris – Telcos in the Gen-C (Connected Consumer) Era
- CSMG – Emerging MVNO Opportunities for 2013 and Beyond: Trends and Perspectives
- DigitalRoute – Using the DigitalRoute Mediation Platform to Achieve Policy Control
- Lumata – Why Winning Operators Prefer Predictive Customer Value Management
- OpenCloud – The Future of Real-Time Communications – Laying Foundations for Success
- Sandvine – Making Cents of Internet Phenomena Through Network Business Intelligence
- SAP – Monetizing M2M
- Sicap – NFC: Must-Dos to Turn Trials Into Reality
- Siemens – CMTS Boundary-breaking Combination for New Revenues and Loyal Customers in the Mobile Payment Market
For more information about this event and registration, please visit http://webexpo.computaris.com/webinars-agenda/, or contact Ioana Serban, Computaris Marcom Manager, at +40 728 292 880.