Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you’ll be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. One of our colleagues’ favourite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us. We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling! 😊
What we do:
We are a software development company working for and with some of the world leading players in the telecom and technology market.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design, author and publish the highest quality technical and business insights for Computaris audiences. This includes hands on text (whitepapers, use cases, website content, presentations, marketing and HR copy, etc.), videos and interactive activities (demos, webinars, etc.)
- Liase with Computaris technical and business groups to curate as well as create, refine, and align content with the digital customer experience
- Develop content strategy, site content, style and layout in collaboration with the marketing team. Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics; collaborate with marketing team to develop and editorial calendar
What we require from you:
- Deep understanding of the digital technology and business environments
- Proven portfolio and work experience as a Content specialist in the tech business domain
- Excellent overall writing skills in many different styles/tones in IT domain
- Impeccable English grammar and spelling
- A deep understanding of various audiences and their behaviors online
- Great research, analytical, and organizational skills
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Word, WordPress and good knowledge of SEO, html and web publishing
- Familiarity with social media, experience with online marketing and lead generation
- an amazing team, with people who know to work hard and play even harder – for this we have a game room and we regularly organize parties and team events
- a benefit package including medical insurance, flexible working environment and competitive remuneration
- a central office location (between Piata Victoriei and Piata Romana) which is easily accessible from all areas of the city
- weekly massage sessions at the office, free fruits and soft drinks, and a professional espresso machine
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English at: email@example.com.