As a Delivery Manager you will be responsible for the account, successful sales, delivery, and line management in your department (next to other Delivery Managers and Business Unit Director).
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you will be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. You will learn a lot from company-paid trainings, as well as from our experienced team and from our very diverse international projects. One of our colleagues’ favorite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us! Moreover, we are stubborn in doing things by the book – be it code writing & testing or employee treatment. Likeminded people will really appreciate this. We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling!
Want to find out more?
Check us out here: https://www.computaris.com/
Here is what you will do:
- Focused on increasing the business with customers (as volume and as different types of services); organizes recurrent meetings and coordinates the commercial relation with customers.
- Build long term and strong relationship with the customer, focusing on increasing the business and respect the quality standards.
- Implementing and monitoring KPIs related to customer satisfaction.
- Provides input for contract negotiations (including the Support ones).
- Understand the customer and the markets you will work on and assure Computaris business development.
- Understand Telecom market and Computaris solutions and products, identify new areas of business.
- Support in creation and implementing Account Strategy next to Business Unit Director and rest of Delivery Managers.
- Lead generation.
- Key Stakeholders identification.
- Manage client expectations.
- Plan onsite visits.
- Plan client visits in Computaris studios.
- Maintaining accurate projects pipeline or forecasts.
- Implementing and monitoring KPIs related to profitability of the account.
- Maintaining financial health of your projects.
- Responsible for invoicing, chasing for payments, accurate revenue recognition.
- 3rd Parties Management.
- Responsible for delivery (in scope, budget, timeline, and quality), as well as effective internal organization in your department (constant follow up on allocation, manage idle time).
- Ensures that Program Managers have all necessary people, tools, processes to deliver the projects to the customer.
- Ensures that the problems reported by customers are properly understood and classified in terms of severity, as per contract or SLA.
- Overall responsible for implementing lessons learned.
- Mentoring and coaching team members under direct line management.
- People Manager for the entire personnel in your area (follow up SDC, performance, increase knowledge in the area).
- Resources allocation and management to ensure low attrition rate.
- Actively involved in recruitment process related to open positions in your department as well as for company recruitment.
- Encourages Computaris people to be visible at the customer’s premises to strengthen relationships at all levels and coordinates this activity.
- Overall responsible for following the quality standards.
- Overall responsible for implementing SDLC.
- Proactively assists in the continuous improvement of the procedures.
Here is what it takes to get here:
- A minimum of 7 years full-time working experience in an IT company after completing your degree.
- Previous experience with management processes in a software development company.
- Previous experience with managing customers’ portfolio maintains high quality relationships.
- Previous line management of 10 up to 20 people in remote working environment.
- Objective attitude to all the programs (areas) and personnel.
- Raise immediately faults in process and be the drive to correct them.
- Proactive in all areas.
- Independent, results oriented, problem solving.
- Very organized approach, solution orientation, very good communication skills, ability to monitor several threads in parallel.
- Perform independently as well as in teams.
- Experience with working under tight deadlines, direct customer contact and changing contexts.
- Excellent written and spoken English language.