Our client is a leading provider of mobile satellite voice and data services with customers around the world, in industries such as government, emergency management, marine, logging, oil & gas.
Background and business context
Our client’s data solutions are ideal for various asset and personal tracking, data monitoring, and IoT applications. The company’s products include mobile and fixed satellite telephones, the innovative Sat-Fi satellite hotspot, Simplex and Duplex satellite data modems, tracking devices and flexible service packages.
- Spot applications built on various tools and languages
- Connecting to different application, high maintenance and data duplication across systems
- Performance issues delays business process executions
- Lack of expertise in Easy Deployment, Digital API Management and Easy Connected Approach.
- Processing the data across different communication channels as per the policies enforced by data ownership
- Build the integrations to manage their device data.
- Automate process between their Spot Device Data and NSD Device Data
- Avoided Shell or Python code maintenance
- Easy maintenance in adding new devices or customers
- The solution involved implementing a connected solution that encompassed client’s involvement in alliance management, identification use cases, analysis, design, development and testing.