With a track record of over 20 years in the industry, we empower telecoms to accelerate innovation, generate new revenues and evolve through their digital journeys.
Telecom innovation delivered
We have successfully delivered over 1,000 major projects involving design and management of complex systems for tier-1 operators, MVNOs and leading telecom software vendors.
Innovative network performance solution
Business continuity solution designed for telecom operators to efficiently manage increased network loads, especially in the context of the Covid-19 crisis.
In support of telecom operators managing quick capacity fluctuations and hence network performance challenges, Computaris provides a suite of telecom managed services including network management and monitoring solutions to ensure telcos business continuity, high quality service delivery and customer experience.
Computaris introduced an intelligent monitoring solution for network key performance indicators (KPI), in order to increase the visibility of the network capacity limitations and the need for upgrade. These new indicators are far more sensitive to traffic load compared to traditional alarms.
This innovative solution helps automatically identifies the type of network failure and reduces troubleshooting time by up to 70%.
Business Support Systems
RATING & CHARGING
LOYALTY & CHURN
Operation Support Systems
SUBSCRIBER DATA MANAGEMENT
ONLINE & OFFLINE MEDIATION
MOBILE NUMBER PORTABILITY
SERVICE DELIVERY PLATFORMS
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
Supporting telcos from 2G to 5G and beyond
- JAIN SLEE
- CAP, MAP, INAP
- Diameter (Gx, Gy, SLh, SCAP, Ro, S6a/S6d,Sh),
- various proprietary protocols
- C/C++, Java, PHP, Shell scripting, Ruby, Rust, Scala, Python
- Java Enterprise Edition, Spring, JMX, JMS, JPA, Hibernate, REST, WebServices (CXF), Apache Camel
- JMeter, SoapUI, Computaris Test Tool, Jython, Seagull, JUnit, Mockito, Selenium, Cucumber
- MongoDB, Apache Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Redis, HazelCast, OracleDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server
- Tomcat, JBoss, Jetty, GlassFish, WebLogic, WebSphere, TomEE, Rhino Telecom Application Server
- OpenStack, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure
- CODE: IntelliJ Idea, Git, JIRA, Eclipse, SonarQube, CVS, Subversion
- BUILD: Maven, Gradle
- TEST: JUnit, JMeter, Cucumber, Seagull, Computaris TOP Testing Suite, Robot
- RELEASE: Jenkins, Bamboo, GitLab CI/CD
- DEPLOY: Chef, Docker, Ansible, Puppet, Kubernetes, Nexus
- MONITOR: Cacti, OpenNMS, Zabbix, Prometheus, Grafana, Graphite
- Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes, Scala, Groovy, Kotlin
- Vaadin, GWT, AngularJS
- Angular, React, Vue
- SS7 stacks (Dialogic, HP, Newnet, Ulticom, Huawei, Computaris)
- Platforms (Nokia, DigitalRoute, Sandvine)