Computaris is looking for a talented and passionate Frontend Developer to join our growing team focused on software development for the telecom industry.
As Frontend Developer in Computaris you will work side by side along the development team on GUI for WEB app for one of Computaris client. The application was originally coded in Ruby and we are doing migration to Java.
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you will be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. One of our colleagues’ favorite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us. We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling! 😊 Want to find out more? Check us out here: https://www.computaris.com/
What we do:
Computaris is a software company providing end-to-end development, system integration and technical consultancy services.
From our elite technical centers in Romania, Poland, and Moldova we successfully serve industry leading companies worldwide. We use an effective combination of technical expertise and client orientation to deliver service excellence from line of code to customer experience.
We have been turning bytes into business since 1992, when Computaris International was founded in the UK. Since then we have opened offices in Poland, Romania, Moldova, Switzerland, Malaysia, the Philippines, India, and the US and have successfully delivered1,000+ projects to 100+ companies worldwide.
Here is what you will have to do:
- You will work on customer internal applications – on GUI for WEB app for one of our Telecom clients
- Application was originally coded in Ruby and we are doing migration to Java
- Frontend is in Angular and we need someone who will do that part
- Now we use Angular 8 with possibility to migrate to Angular 9
- New features and maintenance
- Graphical taste and ability to propose ergonomic GUI and select appropriate components, layout, and styles
- Ability to match right widget for desired look
- You will work in a team of backend developers in semi-agile way
What you will need to succeed:
- Other front-end frameworks would be appreciated: React, Vue JS
- Min 3+ experience in developing web application
- There is no QA on this project, so we’ll appreciate if you can write any test
- Very good integration ability in Agile teams
- Experience with interface design
- Advanced English speaking and writing skills
- Client communication experience