We are looking for an HR Administrator to support our Human Resources department. You will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners.
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you will be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. You will learn a lot from company-paid trainings, as well as from our experienced team and from our very diverse international projects. One of our colleagues’ favorite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us! Moreover, we are stubborn in doing things by the book – be it code writing & testing or employee treatment. Likeminded people will really appreciate this.
We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling!
- HR personnel administration: Hiring process, Contractual changes, Drafting job descriptions, Maternity decisions & documents, Termination process
- Maintenance and update of employee data (hires, terminations, vacations, medical leaves, and other absence etc.), ensuring the confidentiality of personal employee information
- Payroll administration: reporting of worktime data to the external payroll company and coordination of employee communication related to payroll matters
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting of HR related data
- Legal guidance to managers and employees: advice on labor law and documents
- Ensure compliance with local labor laws
- Employee Data Management in HR System for ensuring data privacy, accuracy and integrity and confidentiality
- Cooperation with different vendors: payroll, occupational health and safety, medical services from HR Admin Perspective
Detailed description of responsibilities:
- prepare employment contracts for new employees
- prepare personnel files (and update on regular basis)
- ensure timely reporting data
- contact medical supplier for receiving medical check confirmation before hiring
- archive the hiring documents at the personnel file
- prepare addendums, job descriptions
- reporting modifications
Maternity related documentation and process:
- prepare documents and transmit info to employees/medical vendor/Revisal/any other authority involved
- prepare exit documents
- prepare corresponding certificates for leavers
- employee files proper archive
Database HR administration & payroll vendor cooperation:
- ensure database is properly updated and in a timely manner with employees’ data and any type of change that may appear within the lifecycle of an employee
- implement transfers, promotions, bonuses, salary increases
- work closely with finance team for preparing and checking payroll data, inform in timely manner about all changes from administrative perspective related to employees’ changes
- support and advice employees on HR admin related topics and documentation
- completion and issue of documents at employee’s request (bank certificates, medical certificates etc.)
Other HR admin projects:
- trial period
- international mobility
- benefits administration
- policy / procedure updates from HR admin area
- support disciplinary process with the creation of documents
- process improvement projects on HR admin area
What it takes to get here:
- Problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and provide solutions in a timely manner.
- Proactive regarding legal changes and implementation.
- 2 years of experience on HR Specialist role
- HR Inspector Certificate
What’s in it for you:
- Supportive working climate, a very talented team and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performance
- Technical trainings and certifications
- Benefits package including medical insurance, flexible working environment, meal tickets and competitive remuneration, Bookster subscription, 3 sick days
- Excellent social benefits: office massage, sport events, team buildings, team events, parties, lunch & learns and meetups
- Central office location