Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you’ll be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. You’ll learn a lot from company-paid trainings, as well as from our experienced team and from our very diverse international projects. One of our colleagues’ favorite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us! Moreover, we are stubborn in doing things by the book – be it code writing or employee treatment. Likeminded people will really appreciate this. We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling! 😊
Here’s what you will do
- Provide general HR administrative support such as, forms and reports, arranging meetings, taking down meeting minutes
- Provide assistance in recruitment process activities such as posting jobs on website, reviewing applications, arranging interviews, actively participating in selection process and maintaining candidates’ pipeline updated
- Organize sessions of induction trainings for Computaris new employees
- Support in implementation of Staff Development Program designed for employees
- Support in organizing the Annual Performance Management Process
- Organize and support for different events of the company.
- Support in processing the results of Annual Employees Engagement Survey
- Interact with and supply information to employees, department heads and candidates
- Participate in exit interviews
- Support for different HR related projects and market studies
- Update the company’s employees Skill Set Matrix.
- Keep the CV’s of our employees up to date in Computaris template
- Create and launch internal surveys based on management requirements
Here’s what it takes to get here
- A good university degree in HR Field or related area discipline
- Excellent written and spoken English language
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Prior experience is a plus (internship, HR role)
- People focus and relationship-building skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and mentoring skills
To apply for this position, please send us your CV at: email@example.com.