What we do:
Computaris is the R Systems European division, a global digital transformation leader that provides AI-driven solutions to clients across industries, through a broad range of technology & AI/analytics services. We continue to empower organizations since over 27 years, with 16 delivery centers, 25+ offices worldwide and a workforce of 2750+ professionals. In Europe, R Systems has offices in UK, Romania, Poland, Switzerland, and Moldova.
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you will be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. One of our colleagues’ favorite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us. We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling! 😊 Want to find out more? Check us out here: https://www.computaris.com/
Here is what you will have to do:
HR BP Responsibilities:
- The HRBP is accountable for the management and delivery of specific human resources processes, programs, projects in dedicated business areas.
- Conducts weekly meetings with respective business unit management team and participates in BU management and staff meetings.
- Assures implementation of the HR agenda within the designated BU.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HRM and HR Process Owners to develop solutions, programs and policies that fit the HR needs of specific teams in the designated business unit.
- The HRBP assists in the measuring, validating, and testing of the effectiveness of metrics that are applied by the business unit to assess and drive productivity optimization and advisors the BU management team into continuous improvement of such metrics.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough, and objective investigations.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g. coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with business unit management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning, assuring alignment to the overall company workforce planning.
- Identifies training needs for business unit employees and managers.
- Suggest new HR tactics in accordance to company HR Strategy while addressing specific needs of the BU.
- The HR Business Partner teams up with the Corporate HRM, other HRBPs and HR Process Owners in determining approaches to corporate HR matters and ensure that the programs in place are effective and efficient.
- Actively participates in HR department meetings and contributes to the formulation of solutions for the HR department, business department and business-wide challenges.
HR Admin Responsibilities:
- HR personnel administration: Hiring process, Contractual changes, Drafting job descriptions, Maternity decisions & documents, Termination process, Trial Period
- Maintenance and update of employee data (hires, terminations, vacations, medical leaves, and other absence etc.), ensuring the confidentiality of personal employee information.
- Payroll administration: reporting of worktime data to the external payroll company and coordination of employee communication related to payroll matters.
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting of HR related data.
- Legal guidance to managers and employees: advice on labor law and documents.
- Ensure compliance with local labor laws.
- Employee Data Management in HR System for ensuring data privacy, accuracy and integrity and confidentiality.
- Cooperation with different vendors: payroll, occupational health and safety, medical services from HR Admin Perspective.
- Post job ads on professional sites, job sites and social media
- Participate in candidate sourcing efforts
- Assist teams in screening resumes
- Conduct initial phone screens
- Manage calendar for all hiring teams and candidates
- Communicate with candidates promptly and assist them when they come in for interviews
- Use recruiting software to keep track of open roles
- Send out all bulk email (e.g. confirming receipt of applications, rejection emails) and handle 33. paperwork (e.g. offer letters)
- Participate in recruiting events
- Promote positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process
Here’s what it takes to get here:
- 3 or more years’ experience on HR in general processes & recruitment
- 2 or more years’ experience with administration and/or employee/labor relations
- Associate’s Degree in Administrative Assistant, Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field