We are currently seeking qualified candidates for an excellent career opportunity in audit with a focus on internal controls.
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you’ll be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. One of our colleagues’ favourite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us. We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling! 😊 Want to find out more? Check us out here: https://computarisdev.wpengine.com/
Here’s what you will do:
- Understand the overall structure and processes of organization;
- Optimization of the workflow, of the internal procedures and of the results;
- Control and correct the activities in accordance with the legal provisions and internal procedures;
- Conduct Audit Controls according to process;
- Report errors to process owner and initiate a correction;
- Quality checks of audit documentation archived in portal room, shared drives;
- Other tasks and activities related to the current job can be assigned by the department manager.
Here’s what it takes to get here:
- University degree (preferred studies in financial and accounting field);
- English knowledge – advanced level; Fluent in both spoken and written English;
- IT knowledge:
➔ General knowledge of any ERP systems;
➔ Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook);
- Flexibility and adaptability to change;
- Commitment to results and deadlines and consideration of all stakeholders when making decision;
- Great communicator;
- Likes to work with processes;
- Careful and structured performance, detail oriented;
- Good ability to communicate and to work in a team;
- Task oriented, likes to work independently;
- Proactive attitude;
- General knowledge of business processes;
- Ability to work under pressure during peak periods and respecting the deadlines;
- Minimum 2-year experience in auditing, process controls or accounting.
Nice to have:
- GDPR knowledge;
- Internal auditor certificate.
What’s in it for you:
- Supportive working climate, a very talented team and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performance;
- Technical trainings and certifications;
- Benefits package including: medical insurance, flexible working environment, meal tickets and competitive remuneration, 3 sick days;
- Excellent social benefits: office massage, team buildings, team events, parties, lunch & learns and meetups;
- Central office location.