What we do:
Computaris is the R Systems European division, a global digital transformation leader that provides AI-driven solutions to clients across industries, through a broad range of technology & AI/analytics services. We continue to empower organizations since over 27 years, with 16 delivery centers, 25+ offices worldwide and a workforce of 2750+ professionals. In Europe, R Systems has offices in UK, Romania, Poland, Switzerland, and Moldova.
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you will be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. One of our colleagues’ favorite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us. We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling! 😊 Want to find out more? Check us out here: https://www.computaris.com/
Computaris is looking for a talented and passionate Project Manager to join our growing team focused on software development for the telecom industry.
Here is what you will have to do:
- Resource Planning – of a subset of total resources allocated by Program Manager/Business Unit Director
- Project management – of projects allocated by Program Manager/Business Unit Director
- Allocate resources to create technical specifications, test specifications, designs, and other documentation. Review these documents
- Allocate and manage resources for implementation and testing, maintaining a project plan.
- Liaise with customer and Program Manager/Business Unit Director about status and progress of projects, provide regular reports
- Manage solution of difficult technical problems
- Attend project meetings (telephone and in person) internally, offsite and onsite with customer.
- Ensure that defects and non-conformities are reported and resolved according to the management procedures
- Ensure that the company’s management procedures are followed
- Assist in the continuous improvement of the management procedures
What you will need to succeed:
- Minimum 2 years full-time working experience in an IT company after completing your degree
- Experience with software development in Java, C/C++, Oracle and/or Unix
- Experience with contact to customers
Your experience also includes:
- Experience with high performance systems and computer communications protocols- a plus
- Experience with systematic software development methodologies
- Highly motivated and ability to work in small teams
- Knowledge of mobile telecoms – a plus
What we offer:
- Challenging problems to solve
- Opportunity to use English on a daily basis
- Learning about telecom systems
- Flexible working environment
- Medical care for the entire family and sport card
- Cozy and friendly atmosphere
- Regular integration events