IT Project Manager
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you’ll be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. You’ll learn a lot from company-paid trainings, as well as from our experienced team and from our very diverse international projects. One of our colleagues’ favourite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us!
Moreover, we are stubborn in doing things by the book – be it code writing or employee treatment. Like-minded people will really appreciate this.
We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling!
Here’s what you will do:
- Manage software development, maintenance and support projects
- Project planning, organizing project team, executing and closing
- Managing project scope, schedule, risk and budget
- Support project team throughout duration of the project
- Track the project progress, delays, risks and reporting accordingly to the parties involved
- Maintain project documentation
- Report progress to line manager and customer
- Monitor and negotiate change requests
- Build good relationships with the customer
Here’s what it takes to get here:
- Working experience as Project Manager or Team Leader
- Software Development process knowledge
- Degree in engineering discipline or proven record of software development projects management
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills via email, during teleconferences and face-to-face on different levels of the organization
- Very good spoken and written English
- Knowledge of tools like MS Office, MS Project, Jira
- Risk management experience
Some of the things you’ll find here:
- Challenging problems to solve
- Opportunity to travel and to use English on a daily basis
- Learning about telecom systems
- Great coffee and snacks
- Flexible working environment
- Chillout room
- Medical care for entire family and sport card
- Cozy and friendly atmosphere
- Regular integration events
- Support and a lot of trust
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English at: firstname.lastname@example.org.