What we do:
Computaris is the R Systems European division, a global digital transformation leader that provides AI-driven solutions to clients across industries, through a broad range of technology & AI/analytics services. We continue to empower organizations since over 27 years, with 16 delivery centers, 25+ offices worldwide and a workforce of 2750+ professionals. In Europe, R Systems has offices in UK, Romania, Poland, Switzerland, and Moldova.
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you will be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. One of our colleagues’ favorite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us. We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling! 😊 Want to find out more? Check us out here: https://www.computaris.com/
Here’s what you will do:
- Take on the overall recruitment process activities such as posting jobs on website, reviewing applications, arranging interviews, actively participating in the selection process, and maintaining the candidates’ pipeline updated
- Identify new opportunities to cover the organization’s people needs more effectively
- Embrace and deliver a clear, transparent, and consistent employer branding approach on all markets where you operate as an IT recruiter
- Provide relevant employment market studies and researches based on personal network and tools
- Be ready to easily assess a business opportunity for Computaris in relation to employment market opportunities
- Offer support to other HR department members in implementing all HR processes such as appraisal process, staff development process etc.
- Provide support for the organization of corporate recruitment events
- Provide general HR administrative support such as forms and reports. Adhere to Computaris processes and quality standards
Here’s what it takes to get here:
- A good university degree related to HR field of work
- 2+ years of experience in IT recruitment in similar companies or dedicated recruitment agencies
- Exposure to international recruitment (previous experience in recruiting worldwide).
- Headhunting experience
- Previous experience in an HR role – preferably, not necessary.
- Excellent written and spoken English language
- Highly motivated and ability to work both individual and in (small) teams.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experienced and comfortable in international environment