Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working.
If your professional development is a key focus, you’ll be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters.
You’ll learn a lot from company-paid trainings, as well as from our experienced team and from our very diverse international projects.
One of our colleagues’ favorite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us! 😊
Moreover, we are stubborn in doing things by the book – be it code writing or employee treatment.
We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling!
Here’s what you will do:
- Take on the overall recruitment process activities such as posting jobs on website, reviewing applications, arranging interviews, actively participating in the selection process, and maintaining the candidates’ pipeline updated.
- Identify new opportunities to cover the organization’s people needs more effectively.
- Embrace and deliver a clear, transparent, and consistent employer branding approach on all markets where you operate as an IT recruiter.
- Provide relevant employment market studies and researches based on personal network and tools.
- Be ready to easily assess a business opportunity for Computaris in relation to employment market opportunities.
- Offer support to other HR department members in implementing all HR processes such as appraisal process, staff development process etc.
- Provide support for the organization of corporate events.
- Provide general HR administrative support such as forms and reports. Adhere to Computaris processes and quality standards.
- Create and perform recruitment dedicated trainings to colleagues.
Here’s what it takes to get here:
- A good university degree related to HR field of work.
- 2+ years of experience in IT recruitment in similar companies or dedicated recruitment agencies.
- Exposure to international recruitment (previous experience in recruiting worldwide).
- Headhunting experience.
- Previous experience in an HR role – preferably, not necessary. Excellent written and spoken English language.
- Highly motivated and ability to work both individual and in (small) teams. Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experienced and comfortable in international environment.
To apply for this position, please send us your CV at: email@example.com.