JAIN SLEE development on OpenCloud platform
Computaris is OpenCloud Solution and Developer Partner since 2011, while our experience in developing and deploying services on top of the OpenCloud Rhino Service Logic Execution platform goes back as early as 2008.
We have also worked closely with the OpenCloud Research and Development team, providing support in the area of Diameter, CGIN, MM7, DB Query, SIP Servlets, HTTP Resource Adaptors; Rhino Element Manager; Scenario Editor and Simulator.
JAIN SLEE skilled resources
JAIN SLEE technology has been present in Computaris since early 2008 so we have grown to have an experienced team of over 35 Java and JAIN SLEE architects and developers.
Over the last 12 months we have delivered more than 7,000 mandays of JAIN SLEE projects consisting of services developed from scratch and already deployed in production.
Our expertise in JAIN SLEE development on OpenCloud comes with a complete range of services including:
- requirements gathering and analysis;
- design and implementation;
- deployment on the customer’s premises;
- integration with external systems;
- acceptance testing;
- maintenance and support.
For a detailed view of our skills and experience in developing services on top of the OpenCloud JAIN SLEE platform, click here.
Selected project references
- We developed and implemented a new IN Prepaid Platform as set of JAIN SLEE services on OpenCloud Rhino TAS and Sentinel, for an MVNE provider
- We developed a 3GPP compliant Home Location Register/ Authentication Center (HLR/AuC) solution on top of OpenCloud Rhino
- We provided maintenance and support, and development services for the OpenCloud platform for tier-1 operator in Austria
- Other Computaris developments on top of the OpenCloud Rhino platform include: TCAP SS7 stack developed together with OpenCloud, an IN Prepaid Platform, USSD Gateway, SMS-Router and SMSC, implementation of EUREG3 requirements for Alternative Roaming Provider (ARP), PCRF, USSD Call Back, Welcome SMS, Diameter mediation, Missed Call Alert, IN platform replacement, OC R-IM-SSF integration, VPN service as SIP AS and other GSM and IMS services, etc.