JainSlee Software Engineer
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you’ll be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. You’ll learn a lot from company-paid trainings, as well as from our experienced team and from our very diverse international projects. One of our colleagues’ favourite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us!
Moreover, we are stubborn in doing things by the book – be it code writing or employee treatment. Like-minded people will really appreciate this.
We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling!
Here’s what you will do:
- Create technical specifications and design from requirements specifications
- Create and implement projects
- Mak software test plans, including unit test plans
- Install and integrate software
Here’s what it takes to get here:
- University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years full-time working experience in an IT/Telecommunication company after completing your degree.
- Experience with software development in Java, Oracle (including MySQL Cluster) and Unix
- Basic knowledge and experience with telecommunication signaling protocols (eg. SS7, Diameter)
- Experience with JAIN SLEE technology
- Experience with high performance systems and computer communications protocols
- Experience with systematic software development methodologies
- Excellent English
- Highly level of motivation and ability to work in small teams
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
Some of the things you’ll find here:
- Challenging problems to solve
- Opportunity to travel and to use English on a daily basis
- Learning about telecom systems
- Great coffee and snacks
- Flexible working environment
- Chillout room
- Medical care for entire family and sport card
- Cozy and friendly atmosphere
- Regular integration events
- Support and a lot of trust
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English at: firstname.lastname@example.org.