The employee will be involved in software development projects in the field of mobile telephony, mobile commerce, telecoms messaging and telecoms interworking using state-of-the-art technologies.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create technical specifications and programme designs from requirements specifications
- Create and implement programmes, working in small teams
- Create and execute software test plans, including unit test plans
- Support and enhance software created in earlier projects
- Install and integrate software that has been developed on customers’ system
- Write technical documentation for software that has been developed.
- Sometimes train customer support staff
- Work according to agreed project plans. Adhere to Computaris time reporting and other administrative procedures using Computaris’ tools for this purpose.
- If specified in the contract of employment, take part in an out of hours third-level support rota, when required to do so by Computaris.
- Team-leading and expert in areas to be defined
Other team members, team leaders, project manager, system architect, directors, customer’s staff involved in each project, staff of associated companies.
- A good university degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years full-time working experience in an IT/Telecommunication company after completing your degree.
- Experience with software development in Java, Oracle (including MySQL Cluster) and Unix.
- Basic knowledge and experience with telecommunication signaling protocols (eg. SS7, Diameter).
- Experience with JAIN SLEE technology especially using Rhino TAS.
- Experience with high performance systems and computer communications protocols.
- Experience with systematic software development methodologies.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Highly motivated and ability to work in small teams.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Experience with contact to customers.
- Knowledge of mobile telecoms
Knowledge of J2EE, Corba, Web GUI Programming
- Challenging problems to solve
- Opportunity to travel and to use English on a daily basis
- Learning about telecom systems
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working environment
- Medical care for entire family and sport card