As a Junior Accountant in Computaris you will support administrative process of Computaris.
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you’ll be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. You’ll learn a lot from company-paid trainings, as well as from our experienced team and from our very diverse international projects. One of our colleagues’ favorite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us!
Moreover, we are stubborn in doing things by the book – be it code writing or employee treatment. Likeminded people will really appreciate this.
We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling!
Here’s what you will do:
- Asset Management
- Travel arrangements: reservations – flights, hotels and all necessary travel documents, visas
- Various reports for the management related to the cost analysis related to the general and admin costs and travel expenditure
- Expenses management/reports for onsite trips
- Insurances – annual renewal and regular updates
- Manage debit cards, current account related changes (commissions, mandates), issue of warranty letters
- Offers support to junior office assistant
Here’s what it takes to get here:
- Friendly – attitude
- Good communication and English skills
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Highly organized and flexible
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines
- Self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Maintains staff confidentiality
- Working knowledge of email, scheduling, spreadsheets, and presentation software
- University degree Education: Economics is a plus
What’s in it for you:
- Supportive working climate, a very talented team and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performance
- Technical trainings and certifications
- Benefits package including medical insurance, flexible working environment, meal tickets and competitive remuneration, 3 sick days/year
- Excellent social benefits: office massage, sport events, team buildings, team events, parties, lunch & learns and meetups
- Bookster subscription
- Central office location