Junior Project Manager
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you’ll be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. You’ll learn a lot from company-paid trainings, as well as from our experienced team and from our very diverse international projects. One of our colleagues’ favorite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us!
Moreover, we are stubborn in doing things by the book – be it code writing & testing or employee treatment. Like-minded people will really appreciate this.
We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling! 🙂
Here’s what you will do:
- Resource Planning – of a subset of total resources assigned by Program Manager/Business Unit Director.
- Project management – of projects assigned by Program Manager/Business Unit Director.
- Assign resources to create technical specifications, test specifications, designs and
other documentation. Review these documents.
- Assign and manage resources for implementation and testing, maintaining a project plan.
- Liaise with customer and Program Manager/Business Unit Director about status and progress of projects, provide regular reports.
- Manage solution of difficult technical problems.
- Attend project meetings (telephone and in person) internally, offsite and onsite with customer.
- Ensure that defects and non-conformities are reported and resolved according to the management procedures.
- Ensure that the company’s management procedures are followed.
- Assist in the continuous improvement of the management procedures.
- No project more than 20% over budget; on average projects completed within budget + 3% (measured using time reporting system).
- Customer reports all projects as at least satisfactory and 80% of projects as good or excellent (measured by customer feedback).
- Employee retention averages in excess of 18 months.
Here’s what it takes to get here:
- Minimum 1-2 years full-time working project management experience in an IT company after completing your degree.
- Experience with systematic software development methodologies (preferably Agile).
- Experience with contact to customers.
Your experience also includes:
- Experience with software development in Java, C/C++, Oracle and/or Unix.
- Experience with high performance systems and computer communications protocols – a plus.
- Experience with remote teams – a plus.
- Highly motivated and ability to work in small teams.
- Knowledge of mobile telecoms – a plus.
What’s in it for you:
- Supportive working climate, a very talented team and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performance.
- Technical trainings and certifications.
- Benefits package including: medical insurance, flexible working environment, meal tickets and competitive remuneration, 3 sick days/year.
- Excellent social benefits: office massage, sport events, team buildings, team events, parties, lunch & learns and meetups.
- Bookster subscription.
- Central office location.