Keeping up the annual tradition of the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona
January 23rd, 2019 by Andreea Ciuluvica
Articles Blog News
The most anticipated global annual event in mobile technology, Mobile World Congress 2019 Barcelona is only a month away and we are getting ready for our 10th participation in a row.
The MWC has become a tradition and with good reason:
- Experience the widest industry reach and be part of conversation at the one event that brings the international technology community to the same place at the same time.
This year the event is themed around intelligent connectivity, putting AI, industry 4.0, immersive content, disrupting innovation, digital wellness, digital trust and future technologies into the focus.
- Explore the hottest innovation with a front row seat to new products, technology, and ideas in areas of our interest such as 5G, IoT, health, fintech, automotive.
- Enjoy the opportunity to connect in person with many of our otherwise globally distributed clients and partners, and take advantage of the exceptional networking environment to reach out to a wide audience of senior-level executives from over 2,000 companies across the world.
- Experience first-hand the outstanding MWC exhibition alongside more than 300 leading, global technology companies.
We welcome you to visit our stand in Hall 6, 6G11 in the Romanian pavilion, and meet with our team.
We are looking forward to share from our 20-year experience in custom software development and telecom, supporting telcos in cloud development, legacy app migration to cloud and OSS/BSS throughout the 2G to 5G evolution. We aim to turn each meeting into a valuable discovery and help you seize the opportunity of new technologies for an efficient and profitable digital transformation.
To schedule a meeting with our team of executives at Mobile World Congress 2019, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Computaris leaflet detailing our experience in delivering telecom innovation
- Company presentation with a foreword about Romania as a growing center of IT expertise, excerpted from the catalog of Romanian companies at MWC19, issued by Aries.