As a Senior Software Engineer at Computaris, you will use state-of-the-art technologies to develop high-quality software for mobile telephony, mobile commerce, telecoms messaging and telecoms interworking. Some of the biggest telecom players out there are waiting for you to wow them!
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you’ll be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. You’ll learn a lot from company-paid trainings, as well as from our experienced team and from our very diverse international projects. One of our colleagues’ favourite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us!
Moreover, we are stubborn in doing things by the book – be it code writing or employee treatment. Like-minded people will really appreciate this.
We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling!
Here’s what you will do:
- Development of software according customer requirements
- Development and configuration of mediation platform
- Communication with the customer
- Data analysis
- Creating software test plans and project documentation
- Doing implementations, installations and tests on customer level
- Performing on call duty on a rotating basis
Here’s what it takes to get here:
- Experience in software development in Java
- Strong knowledge about mediation platforms
- Knowledge of SQL
- Very good English
- Very good communication skills
- Experience in working for telecom operator
What’s in it for you:
- Supportive working climate, a very talented team and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performance
- International working environment
- Technical trainings and certifications
- Benefits package including medical care for entire family, sport subscription, flexible working environment
- Excellent social benefits: office celebrations, team buildings, team events, social room, breakfast in the office, fruits in the office and great coffee😊