As an Office Administrator you will provide administrative support for the Computaris office in Bucharest and implement IT procedures/plans/actions at local level.
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you’ll be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. You’ll learn a lot from company-paid trainings, as well as from our experienced team and from our very diverse international projects. One of our colleagues’ favorite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us!
Moreover, we are stubborn in doing things by the book – be it code writing or employee treatment. Likeminded people will really appreciate this.
We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling!
Here’s what you will do:
- Be aware of Computaris’ management system according to ISO 9001. Working according to the ISO 9001 compliant management and managing the Business Administration process in relation to ISO compliance;
- Document processes and work instructions for processes related to administration;
- Oversee inventory;
- Quarterly reporting for BNR and INSSE (anything non-payroll);
- Managing Computaris Romania documents – relation with the Lawyer and ANAF (fiscal certificates issue, registration updates related to changes in company details, etc);
- Changes in address, article of incorporation, NACE codes, power of attorney, shareholders’ decisions…etc.;
- Travel arrangements: reservations – flights, hotels and all necessary travel documents, visas;
- Expenses management/reports for onsite trips;
- RON, EUR or other foreign currencies petty cash, onsite Per diems: calculation, payment
- Phone subscriptions;
- Insurances – annual renewal and regular updates;
- Manage debit cards, current account related changes (commissions, mandates), issue of warranty letters;
- Offers support to junior office assistant;
- Keeps the relation with health suppliers regarding occupational health when new colleagues join Computaris;
- Handles all contracts with Computaris suppliers, attends negotiation meetings regarding the cost /quality of the service provider;
- Manage the contracts with different suppliers and make sure the are implemented: sport, office massage, medical subscription;
- Handles the NDA (Non-Discloser agreements) and the internal regulation to be signed by new employee.
Here’s what it takes to get here:
- Friendly attitude;
- Good communication and English skills;
- Detail oriented and highly accurate, organized and flexible;
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines;
- Self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision;
- Maintains staff confidentiality;
- Working knowledge of email, scheduling, spreadsheets, and presentation software;
- University degree Education: Economics is a plus.
What’s in it for you:
- Supportive working climate, a very talented team and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performance;
- Technical trainings and certifications;
- Benefits package including: medical insurance, flexible working environment, meal tickets and competitive remuneration, 3 sick days/year;
- Excellent social benefits: office massage, sport events, team buildings, team events, parties, lunch & learns and meetups;
- Bookster subscription;
- Central office location.