What we do:
Computaris is the R Systems European division, a global digital transformation leader that provides AI-driven solutions to clients across industries, through a broad range of technology & AI/analytics services. We continue to empower organizations since over 27 years, with 16 delivery centers, 25+ offices worldwide and a workforce of 2750+ professionals. In Europe, R Systems has offices in UK, Romania, Poland, Switzerland and Moldova.
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you’ll be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. You’ll learn a lot from company-paid trainings, as well as from our experienced team and from our very diverse projects. One of our colleagues’ favorite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us! Moreover, we are stubborn in doing things by the book – be it code writing or employee treatment. Likeminded people will really appreciate this. We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling!
As a PHP Developer at Computaris, you will learn to use state-of-the-art technologies to develop high-quality software for mobile telephony, mobile commerce, telecoms messaging and telecoms interworking.
Here’s what you will do:
- Create and implement programmes, working in small teams
- Support and enhance software created in earlier projects
- Create technical specifications and programme designs from requirements specifications
- Work according to agreed project plans. Adhere to Computaris time reporting and other administrative procedures using Computaris’ tools for this purpose
- Develop software according to agreed budgets with high quality, following Computaris quality standards based on ISO 9001
- Agree and execute a Staff Development Concept to constantly improve professional skills relevant to Computaris business
Here’s what it takes to get here:
- A good university degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Minimum 3 years full-time working experience in an IT company after completing your degree
- Good experience with PHP7 and understanding of MVC concepts
- Experience with at least one of the following PHP frameworks: Laravel, Lumen, Symfony, Phalcon, CodeIgniter, Zend, Slim
- Good HTML5/CSS 2/3 knowledge
- Good experience with SQL and working with any of: MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of code versioning systems (Git)
- Knowledge of the Linux command line
- Highly motivated and ability to work in small teams
- Very good problem–solving skills, attention to detail, solution oriented, capacity to discuss the chosen solution and compare alternatives, high level of professionalism
- Capacity to identify patterns for problems, define permanent solutions and optimize the processes and the application accordingly
- Capacity to define tasks and create requirements based on customer requests
- Excellent written and spoken English