As a PHP Developer at Computaris, you will learn to use state-of-the-art technologies to develop high-quality software for mobile telephony, mobile commerce, telecoms messaging and telecoms interworking. Some of the biggest telecom players out there are waiting for you to wow them!
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you’ll be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. One of our colleagues’ favourite job perks is not getting bored even after 10 years with us. We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling!
Here’s where we need your help:
- Create technical specifications and programme designs from requirements specifications;
- Create and implement programmes, working in small teams;
- Support and enhance software created in earlier projects;
- Install and integrate software that has been developed on customers’ system;
- Write technical documentation for software that has been developed;
- Sometimes train customer support staff;
- Work according to agreed project plans. Adhere to Computaris time reporting and other administrative procedures using Computaris’ tools for this purpose;
- Develop software according to agreed budgets with high quality, following Computaris quality standards based on ISO 9001;
- Agree and execute a Staff Development Concept to constantly improve professional skills relevant to Computaris business;
- Lead teams and act as expert in areas to be defined.
Here’s what it takes to get there:
- Good university degree in Computer Science or a related discipline;
- Minimum 3 years full-time working experience in an IT company after completing your degree;
- Experience with OOP/ modular programming;
- Good experience with at least PHP5 (nice to have PHP7 experience);
- Good experience using frameworks as but not limited to: Zend, Symfony, Cake, Codeigniter;
- Good experience of MySql: sql, stored procedures, query tuning, transactions, at least basic administration knowledge;
- At least medium AJAX knowledge. Experience with at least one JS framework (Angular JS, jQuery, prototype, mootools etc) – Angular JS is desirable;
- Good HTML5/CSS 2/3 knowledge;
- Knowledge of code versioning systems (Git, CVS, SVN – Git is desirable);
- Knowledge of mobile telecoms;
- Good knowledge of design patterns;
- Some knowledge of the Linux command line;
- Experience with high performance, high availability applications;
- Experience with systematic software development methodologies;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Highly motivated and ability to work in small teams;
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Nice to have:
- Knowledge of J2EE, Oracle, Unix;
- Experience with Node JS;
- Experience with vTiger or SugarCRM;
- Experience with Magento;
- Experience with Vagrant;
- Working experience with Java;
What’s in it for you:
- Supportive working climate, a very talented team and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performance;
- Benefits package including medical insurance, flexible working environment, meal tickets and competitive remuneration, 3 sick days;
- Excellent social benefits: office massage, sport events, team buildings, team events, parties, lunch & learns and meetups;
- Central office location.