Delivery Project Manager
As a Project Manager in Computaris you will manage the planning and execution of multiple projects with medium to high complexity on-scope, on-time, on budget and on-quality for local and international customers.
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you’ll be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. You’ll learn a lot from company-paid trainings, as well as from our experienced team and from our very diverse international projects. One of our colleagues’ favorite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us!
We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling! 😊
Here’s what you will do
- Define project scope, objectives, staffing, resources, and deliverables
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones
- Formulate risk management plans
- Assemble and coordinate multi-disciplinary project teams (offices in Romania: Bucharest and Galati, Moldova, Malaysia)
- Manage vendor relationships including negotiating and controlling contracts
- Track project deliverables
- Monitor quality assurance measures
- Control project variances through root cause analysis and correction
- Manage and control project budgets
- Develop and present reports on project progress
- Maintain communication with project stakeholders and manage expectations
- Evaluate projects and assess results
- Responsible for management of client service support
- Coordination of all activities specific to offer preparation
Here’s what it takes to get here
- Good communication skills
- Understanding of the client’s and team’s needs
- Willingness to work in support management
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Motivation and ability to work in small and/or big teams
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Organization and detail orientation
- Customer facing and customer support experience
- Self-starter attitude to work with little or no direction
- University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Technical experience is a plus
To apply for this position, please send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org.