Project & Support Manager
A technical manager for software development and support projects
- Deliver quality software development and support projects on time and on budget.
- Maintain excellent relations with customers and deliver customer satisfaction.
- Motivate developers and the support team by efficient organisation of projects allocating tasks in a transparent and appropriate way, delivering employee satisfaction.
- No project more than 20% over budget // on average projects completed within budget + 3% (measured using time reporting system).
- Customer reports all projects as at least satisfactory and 80% of projects as good or excellent (measured by customer feedback).
- Employee retention averages in excess of 18 months
Duties & Responsibilities
- Resource Planning – of a subset of total resources allocated by Program Manager/Business Unit Director.
- Project and support accounts management – of projects allocated by Program Manager/Business Unit Director.
- Allocate resources to create technical specifications, test specifications, designs and other documentation. Review these documents.
- Allocate and manage resources for implementation and testing, maintaining a project plan.
- Liaise with customer and Program Manager/Business Unit Director about status and progress of projects, provide regular reports.
- Manage solution of difficult technical problems.
- Attend project and support meetings (telephone and in person) internally, offsite and onsite with customer.
- Ensure that the problems reported by customers are properly understood.
- Ensure that defects and non conformities are reported and resolved according to the management procedures.
- Ensure that the company’s management procedures are followed.
- Assist in the continuous improvement of the management procedures.
- Improve existing support processes and make sure they are respected.
Software Engineers and Senior Software Engineers, QA Engineer and Senior QA Engineer, Project Experts, Support team members.
Program Manager/Business Unit Director
- A good university degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years full-time working experience in an IT company after completing your degree.
- Experience with software development in Java, C/C++, Oracle and/or Unix.
- Experience with high performance systems and computer communications protocols.
- Experience with systematic software development methodologies.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Highly motivated and ability to work in small teams.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Experience with contact to customers.
- Knowledge of mobile telecoms.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Flexible and professional working environment.
- International projects with professional growth and travel opportunities.
- Work in a young and dynamic team.
- Laptop and mobile phone (including an agreed monthly amount for personal calls).
- Competitive medical subscription, including family members (wife/husband and children).
- Various trainings, courses and certifications opportunities, company granted.
- Meal tickets; beverages, fruits and milk in the office.
- 1 additional holiday day /employment year celebration on Computaris.
- 3 days of sick/year without medical proof.
- Frequent team-buildings and social events.
- Relaxation and games room in the office space.
- Twice/week massage sessions in the office.