Computaris is looking for a talented and passionate QA engineer to join our growing team focused on software development for the telecom industry.
As QA Engineer in Computaris you will work side by side with the development team to ensure the quality and correctness of the features according to business acceptance criteria, delivering successful telco products used by millions of mobile subscribers around the world. You will be part of a medium-size agile team geographically distributed across several locations, reporting directly to the Project Manager.
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you’ll be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. One of our colleagues’ favourite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us. We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling! 😊
What we do:
We are a software development company working for and with some of the world leading players in the telecom and technology market.
What you’ll be doing:
- Write test plans from business requirements
- Design and maintain automatic validation suites
- Create test environments based on sophisticated database and system configurations
- Perform system tests, regression tests, performance tests and acceptance tests according to the schedule
- Review the functional specification documents and require more details if needed
- Write performance test specification and run performance tests if required
- Use the bugs handling tool to record discovered product bugs
- Produce the test report at the end of testing activity
- Work according to agreed project plan
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum 3-year experience as QA engineer
- Minimum 2 years experience with manual testing
- Experience with Unix/Linux environment and scripting (bash, python, perl – at least one of them)
- The ability to quickly learn and utilize new concepts and find creative solutions to problems
- The ability to present test reports and/or issues found in a professional manner
- Positive, ‘can-do’ attitude and ability to work with people on different teams and cultures
- Advanced English speaking and writing skills
- Telecom industry knowledge (e.g. architectures, protocols, applications, etc.) – nice to have
- Experience with Agile development – nice to have
- Familiarity with continuous integration systems – nice to have
What’s in it for you:
- Supportive and flexible working climate, a very talented team and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performance;
- Training, courses, and certification opportunities;
- International projects with professional growth and travel opportunities;
- Benefits package including medical insurance, flexible working environment, 3 sick days;
- Excellent social benefits: sport events, team buildings, team events, parties, learns and meetups;
- Central office location.