Computaris is looking for a talented and passionate [Senior] QA engineer to join our growing team focused on software development for the telecom industry.
As [Senior] QA Engineer in Computaris you will work side by side with the development team to ensure the quality and correctness of the features according to business acceptance criteria, delivering successful telco products used by millions of mobile subscribers around the world.
You will be part of a medium-size agile team geographically distributed across several locations, reporting directly to Project Manager.
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you will be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. One of our colleagues’ favorite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us. We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling! 😊 Want to find out more? Check us out here: https://www.computaris.com/
What we do:
Computaris is a software company providing end-to-end development, system integration and technical consultancy services.
From our elite technical centers in Romania, Poland, and Moldova we successfully serve industry leading companies worldwide. We use an effective combination of technical expertise and client orientation to deliver service excellence from line of code to customer experience.
We have been turning bytes into business since 1992, when Computaris International was founded in the UK. Since then we have opened offices in Poland, Romania, Moldova, Switzerland, Malaysia, the Philippines, India and the US and have successfully delivered 1,000+ projects to 100+ companies worldwide.
Here is what you will have to do:
- Perform manual and automated testing
- Write test strategies on a project level and/or solution level
- Write test plans from business requirements
- Design and maintain automatic validation suites
- Create test environments based on sophisticated database and system configurations
- Perform system tests, regression tests, performance tests and acceptance tests according to the schedule
- Review the Functional Specification documents and require more details if needed
- Write Performance Test Specification and run performance tests if required
- Use the bugs handling tool to record discovered product bugs
- Produce the Test Report at the end of Testing Activity
- Work according to agreed project plans
- Provide constant updates and improvements for the Test procedures, Test approaches and Test tools
What you will need to succeed:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as QA engineer
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with manual testing
- Experience with Unix/Linux environment and scripting (bash, python, perl – at least one of them)
- Basic knowledge of Java
- The ability to quickly learn and utilize new concepts and find creative solutions to problems
- The ability to present test reports and/or issues found in a professional manner
- Positive, ‘can-do’ attitude and ability to work with people on different teams and cultures
- Advanced English speaking and writing skills
Nice to have:
- Telecom industry knowledge (e.g. architectures, protocols, applications, etc.)
- Experience with Agile development
- Familiarity with continuous integration systems