The project is a highly-scalable, geographically-redundant, cloud-native solution that implements the Network Message Store (NMS) API as defined by the Open Mobile Alliance (OMA). The goal is to provide clear leadership in cloud native virtualized network functions (VNFs) and software-defined networking (SDN) solutions.
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you’ll be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. You’ll learn a lot from company-paid trainings, as well as from our experienced team and from our very diverse international projects. One of our colleagues’ favourite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us!
Moreover, we are stubborn in doing things by the book – be it code writing, testing or employee treatment. Likeminded people will really appreciate this.
We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling! J
Here’s what you will do:
- Software development following internal development processes and according to defined acceptance criteria
- Coordinate with other developers
- Actively participate in Team Meetings (Scrum ceremonies)
Here’s what it takes to get here:
- Problem solving and analytical thinking
- Working experience with Scala
- Fluency in Java acquired in 2+ years of development experience
- Familiar with Unix environment
- Good knowledge of automated application testing (unit, functional/integration, system testing)
- Desire to learn new technologies
- Good communication skills
To apply for this position, please send us your CV at: email@example.com.