As a Scala Software Engineer in our team you will work on maintaining and adding new features to well established telco products used by millions of mobile subscribers around the world.
Our focus is on building cloud native, highly scalable applications that can be deployed and operated in both private and public clouds.
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you’ll be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters.
One of our colleagues’ favorite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us. We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling! 😊
Want to find out more? Check us out here: https://www.computaris.com/
Here’s what you will do:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Scala code according to specifications
- Maintain and enhance Python scripts used for CI
- Document features based on project specifications
- Collaborate with quality engineers to ensure project deliverables
- Identify and investigate bugs, and offer solutions to these problems
- Communicate with customers’ Team Leads through various communication channels
- Attend Scrum specific ceremonies (daily standups, planning sessions, retros…)
- Pass on knowledge through trainings, presentations and mentoring sessions to less experienced colleagues
- Provide status and feedback to management
Here’s what it takes to get here:
- Problem solving and analytical thinking
- Working proficiency in Scala OR
- Fluency in Java acquired in 3+ years of development experience and desire to switch to Scala
- Familiar with Unix environment
- Good knowledge of automated application testing (unit, functional/integration, system testing)
- Desire to learn new technologies
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Git/GitLab is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile environment is a plus
What’s in it for you:
- Supportive working climate, a very talented team and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performance
- Technical trainings and certifications
- Benefits package including: medical insurance, flexible working environment, Bookster subscription, meal tickets and competitive remuneration, 3 sick days/year
- Excellent social benefits: office massage, sport events, team buildings, team events, parties, lunch & learns and meetups
- Central office location