Computaris is looking for a talented and passionate HR Professional who will be involved in strategy and policy-making activities, recruitment, HR processes like employee relations, onboarding, induction, appraisal and performance management, engagement surveys and HR metrics. This role is focus on a strategic partnership to leaders and leadership teams within the organization.
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you’ll be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. You’ll learn a lot from company-paid trainings, as well as from our experienced team and from our very diverse international projects. One of our colleagues’ favourite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us! Moreover, we are stubborn in doing things by the book – be it code writing & testing or employee treatment. Likeminded people will really appreciate this. We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling! ☺
As a leader, you will ensure that all people process functions (Talent Acquisition, Computaris Academy, Talent Management) work together so that the business can achieve its strategic objectives.
The Senior HR Professional will act as the single point-of-contact to the BU’s and all people issues.
What you will need to succeed:
- 5+ years of progressive HR experience;
- 3+ years’ experience in HR/Recruiting is a must;
- Ability to handle multiple key partners globally;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Has successfully driven strategic initiatives;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Advanced English command;
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Office 360, especially Excel;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology or a job-related university degree;
- Master’s degree in business, human resources, or related field.
Here’s what you will do:
Own the human resources functions and provide holistic view for enabling decision-making on all people related issues, including:
- Recruitment – 50%;
- Learning & development;
- Managerial & Leadership Development;
- Knowledge of labour legislation;
- Welfare & Motivation;
- Provide BU leadership teams with data and analytics to effectively lead the workforce;
- Ensure alignment between organizational & strategic objectives;
- Effectively drive people goals & maintain the company culture;
- Build, create and implement an impactful Global People Strategy for the Organization;
- Short – and long-term programs/strategies aimed at attraction, engagement, development and retention;
- Create a robust cadence of talent planning and reviews to identify competency, knowledge and talent gaps and develop specific programs for the filling of the gaps;
- Continually assess the competitiveness of all programs and practices against the relevant comparable companies, industries and markets;
- Establish credibility throughout the organization with Practice Leaders, Global Centres of Perfection and HR Leadership Teams;
- Continually seek improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the group as well as providing individuals with professional and personal growth with emphasis on opportunities (where possible) for individuals.
What’s in it for you:
- Supportive working climate, a very talented team and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performance;
- Technical trainings and certifications;
- Benefits package including medical insurance, flexible working environment, meal tickets and competitive remuneration, Bookster subscription, 3 sick days;
- Excellent social benefits: office massage, sport events, team buildings, team events, parties, lunch & learns and meetups;
- Central office location.