We are looking for a talented and passionate Senior Java Software Engineer to join our growing team focused on software development for the telecom industry.
As a Software Engineer at Computaris, you will use state-of-the-art technologies to develop high-quality software for mobile telephony, mobile commerce, telecoms messaging and telecoms interworking.
Our technology stack includes among others: Java 8, Docker, GitLab, Spring Boot, OpenStack, OpenAPI v3, Maven and the list may go on. You will be part of a medium-size agile team geographically distributed across several locations, reporting directly to the Project Manager.
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you’ll be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. You’ll learn a lot from company-paid trainings, as well as from our experienced team and from our very diverse international projects. One of our colleagues’ favourite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us!
Moreover, we are stubborn in doing things by the book – be it code writing or employee treatment. Like-minded people will really appreciate this.
We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling! Want to find out more? Check us out here: https://www.computaris.com/
What we do:
Computaris is a software company providing end-to-end development, system integration and technical consultancy services.
From our elite technical centers in Romania, Poland and Moldova we successfully serve industry leading companies worldwide. We use a rare combination of technical expertise and client orientation to deliver service excellence from line of code to customer experience.
Here’s what you will do:
Design and specification:
- Your specification writing and project design skills will be in tune with our mid-weight and complex projects
- No risks threatening the implementation phase will get unnoticed by you
- You will express technical ideas in both speech and writing with the utmost skill
- You will independently implement, test and debug complex project features
- You will leverage your know-how to create and execute software test plans, including unit test plans
- Any software development process will benefit from your improvement ideas
- Your expert skills in using tools, programming and debugging techniques will be put at work
- You will apply your curiosity to identifying and analysing root causes
- Your problem-solving skills will help you fix complex project bugs
- You will document all project features based on project specifications
- You will autonomously install and integrate developed software at customer site
- You will provide support on all project features
- You will demonstrate your confidence in offering support for software not developed by yourself
- You will pass on knowledge through trainings, presentations and mentoring sessions to less experienced colleagues; but you will also permanently and pro-actively improve your professional skills relevant to our field
- High quality standards for software development will not scare you, but nor will the idea of working on agreed budgets
- You are welcome to explore your ambition for leading teams or becoming an expert in relevant areas
What you’ll need to succeed:
- You have 5+ years of full-time work experience in an IT company after graduation
- You are so good at Java, you have SQL knowledge and Unix/Linux environment programming experience
- You have good knowledge on microservices (e.g. RabbitMQ), cloud technologies (OpenStack, VMWare), virtualization, containerization (Dockers, Kubernetes)
- You should be familiar with SW quality tools like SonarCube and JaCoCo
- Nice to have are skills about automatic testing (J meter, Jenkins), configuration management (Chef, Ansible), Angular
- You should be familiar with DevOps, Agile, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Development (CD) methodologies for SW development
Nice to have:
- High performance systems and computer communication protocols and business logic SIP, Diameter, SS7, TCP, IP
- Systematic software development methodologies
- Customer-facing interactions
- Be innovative and problem solving
What’s in it for you:
- Supportive working climate, a very talented team and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performance
- Technical trainings and certifications
- Benefits package including: medical insurance, flexible working environment and competitive remuneration, 3 sick days
- Excellent social benefits: sport events, team buildings, team events, parties, lunch & learns and meetups
- Central location