As a Senior QA at Computaris, you will ensure quality of Computaris’ software as delivered to customers by carrying out well-defined set of tests. And don’t forget, some of the biggest telecom players out there are waiting for you to wow them!
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you’ll be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. You’ll learn a lot from company-paid trainings, as well as from our experienced team and from our very diverse international projects. One of our colleagues’ favorite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us!
Moreover, we are stubborn in doing things by the book – be it code writing & testing or employee treatment. Likeminded people will really appreciate this.
We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling!
Here’s what you will do:
- Take part in our Quality Assurance Process
- Review the Functional and Non-Functional Specification Document and require more details if needed
- Design Test Strategy
- Write Test Plans from Functional and Non-Functional Requirements
- Write Performance, Load and Stability Test Specification and run the tests if required
- Create test environments based on sophisticated database and system configurations
- Perform system tests, regression tests, performance tests and acceptance tests according to the schedule
- Deploy and integrate new software remotely or in person at the customer’s site
- Use the bugs handling tool to record discovered product bugs
- Produce the Test Report at the end of Testing Activity
- Liaise with international partners to understand requirements, make investigations, and facilitate third-level support
- Work according to agreed project plans
Here’s what it takes to get here:
- Minimum 4 years full-time working experience in an IT company after completing your degree
- Experience in Quality Assurance department of a software development company
- Experience with JMeter, Selenium or other similar tools for Automated Testing
- Experience with scripting (examples: bash, ksh, ssh, pearl)
- Experience with Soap UI and Rest
- Experience with Telco projects and Telco protocols: Diameter, SIP
Your experience also includes:
- Experience with high performance systems and computer communications protocols
- Experience with systematic software development methodologies
- Automation tools experience
- Highly motivated and ability to work in small teams
- Experience with international customers contact
- Knowledge of mobile telecoms
- Positive, ‘can-do’ attitude and ability to work with people on different teams and cultures