What we do:
Computaris is the R Systems European division, a global digital transformation leader that provides AI-driven solutions to clients across industries, through a broad range of technology & AI/analytics services. We continue to empower organizations since over 27 years, with 16 delivery centers, 25+ offices worldwide and a workforce of 2750+ professionals. In Europe, R Systems has offices in UK, Romania, Poland, Switzerland, and Moldova.
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you will be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. One of our colleagues’ favorite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us. We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling! 😊 Want to find out more? Check us out here: https://www.computaris.com/
As a Senior Front End Engineer, focused on React.js, you will be responsible for understanding customer functional and technical requirements, define the UX needed to satisfy those requirements and implementing the GUI using React.js and choosing the needed complementary technologies like CSS Framework, Component Library.
Here is what you will have to do:
- Pre-sales for new GUIs or enhancements on existing ones
- Define UX to satisfy customer requirements
- Implement style guide using CSS and open source component library for React
- Implement GUI using React.js and potentially/preferably typescript
- Understand business logic, domain model and REST APIs
- Call REST APIs, contribute to REST API design, especially the APIs that are exclusively used by the GUI
What you will need to succeed:
- 5-8 years of IT development/programming/coding professional work experience
- Excellent coverage of React