As a Senior Software Engineer at Computaris, you will use state-of-the-art technologies to develop high-quality software for mobile telephony, mobile commerce, telecoms messaging and telecoms interworking. Some of the biggest telecom players out there are waiting for you to wow them!.
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you’ll be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. You’ll learn a lot from company-paid trainings, as well as from our experienced team and from our very diverse international projects. One of our colleagues’ favourite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us!
Moreover, we are stubborn in doing things by the book – be it code writing or employee treatment. Likeminded people will really appreciate this.
We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling!
Here’s what you will do:
Design and specification:
- Your specification writing and project design skills will be in tune with our mid-weight and complex projects
- No risks threatening the implementation phase will get unnoticed by you
- You will express technical ideas in both speech and writing with the utmost skill
- You will independently implement, test and debug complex project features
- You will leverage your know-how to create and execute software test plans, including unit test plans
- Any software development process will benefit from your improvement ideas
- Your expert skills in using tools, programming and debugging techniques will be put at work
- You will apply your curiosity to identifying and analysing root causes
- Your problem solving skills will help you fix complex project bugs
- You will document all project features based on project specifications
- You will autonomously install and integrate developed software at customer site
- You will provide support on all project features
- You will demonstrate your confidence in offering support for software not developed by yourself
- You will pass on knowledge through trainings, presentations and mentoring sessions to less experienced colleagues; but you will also permanently and pro-actively improve your professional skills relevant to our field
- High quality standards for software development will not scare you, but nor will the idea of working on agreed budgets
- You are welcome to explore your ambition for leading teams or becoming an expert in relevant areas
Here’s what it takes to get here:
- You have 5+ years of full-time work experience in an IT company after graduation
- You are so good at Java, you have SQL knowledge and Unix/Linux environment programming experience. Add C/C++ and you’ll make us cheer.
Your experience also includes:
- high performance systems and computer communication protocols
- systematic software development methodologies
- customer-facing interactions
What’s in it for you
- Supportive working climate, a very talented team and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performance
- International working environment
- Technical trainings and certifications
- Benefits package including medical care for entire family, sport subscription, flexible working environment
- Excellent social benefits: office celebrations, team buildings, team events, social room, breakfast in the office, fruits in the office and great coffee😊
To apply for this position, please send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org.