Senior Software Engineer
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you’ll be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. You’ll learn a lot from company-paid trainings, as well as from our experienced team and from our very diverse international projects. One of our colleagues’ favourite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us!
Moreover, we are stubborn in doing things by the book – be it code writing or employee treatment. Like-minded people will really appreciate this.
We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling!
Here’s what you will do:
- Development and maintenance of software in Java
- Support for customer
- Creating software test plans
- Taking part in system integration projects
- Contact with the Client
- Updating technical documentation
Here’s what it takes to get here:
- Experience in software development in Java
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Oracle, MySQL
- Knowledge of Linux
- Experience in back-end projects
- Experience in high performance systems and computer communication protocols as a plus
- Very good spoken and written English
- Knowledge and experience with telecommunication signaling protocols (eg. SS7, Diameter, SIP)
- Challenging problems to solve
- Opportunity to travel and to use English on a daily basis
- Learning about telecom systems
- Great coffee
- Flexible working environment
- Medical care for entire family and sport card
- Cozy and friendly atmosphere
- Regular integration events
- Support and a lot of trust
To apply for this position, please send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org.