What we do:
Computaris is the R Systems European division, a global digital transformation leader that provides AI-driven solutions to clients across industries, through a broad range of technology & AI/analytics services. We continue to empower organizations since over 27 years, with 16 delivery centers, 25+ offices worldwide and a workforce of 2750+ professionals. In Europe, R Systems has offices in UK, Romania, Poland, Switzerland, and Moldova.
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you will be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. One of our colleagues’ favorite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us. We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling! Want to find out more? Check us out here: https://www.computaris.com
As a Senior Software Engineer in R Systems Computaris you will be a part of a team responsible for maintaining and development of complex platforms for telecommunication operators. You will have a chance to work with many different technologies in a team that is adapting the newest trends in software development. You will have a unique opportunity to learn in depth the telco industry.
Here’s what you will do:
- You will join a team that is deploying cutting edge software solutions and integrates them with our customer & partner systems.
- Solving complex problems, thrives in a fast paced, demanding environment and is eager to take on new problems and share solutions as we push forward with our innovative offerings.
Here’s what it takes to get here:
- Previous experience in the Telco industry using different programming languages, such as Java, Python, Ruby, Shell etc is essential and knowledge of XML, SOAP, REST, Diameter, and other TCP/IP protocols is strongly desirable.
- Experience of developing solutions using best-in-class tooling, such as IDEs, source code and deployment control systems, automated build and test systems is also essential, as is an analytical approach to problem solving.
- An understanding of telecommunications environments, in particular within the Policy and Charging domains is a plus, as is broader knowledge of the BSS environment.
- You are familiar with cloud native environment and building DevOps pipelines – incorporating technologies like Docker and Kubernetes;
- You have experience working in an agile development environment
Positive, solution-focused attitude and you aren’t afraid of