This role involves developing applications and solutions for our own internal Microsoft SharePoint platform. Also, you should translate functional specifications received from internal departments into the technical specifications needed to install new versions of the applications. Ultimately, you will be helping us to boost our Sharepoint usage and perform more efficiently all around.
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you’ll be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. One of our colleagues’ favourite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us. We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling!
Here’s what you’ll have to do:
- Develop applications and solutions for Microsoft SharePoint platform
- Review the functional specifications
- Translate the functional specifications into technical specifications
- Make time and effort estimations
- Install new versions of the applications
- At least 3 years working as a software developer
- At least 2 years of experience developing for Microsoft SharePoint platform
- At least 2 years of experience developing ASP.Net web applications
- Proven SharePoint administration and development experience (installation and migration, configuration of SharePoint components; customizations and programming: object model, event handlers, web parts, workflows, controls, features).
- SQL Server, Transact SQL
- Reporting Platforms (SQL Reporting Services), a plus
- Open to understand business requirements
- Experience with Nintex Forms & Workflows, a plus
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate with team leads and other team members
- Exposure to Microsoft Dynamics CRM is considered a significant plus – Team player
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Solid understanding and proven ability with SharePoint, Office 365 / SharePoint Online, SharePoint Framework (client and server), Visual Studio, SQL Server, Web services, WCF, SharePoint Designer, SharePoint features
- Hands-on experience in configuration of Site, List and Document Library-based solutions
- Experience with Central Administration, MySites, Lists, Content types, workflows, web parts, etc.
- Experience with creation and modification of master/layout pages, web parts and other components
- Understanding of Office 365 & SharePoint components (including Cloud-platform specific)
- Working experience of PowerShell scripting/ automation
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements and processes into effective SharePoint solutions
- Good communication skills, specifically: listening to customer needs, restating those needs, and documenting your work
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly and self-directed
- Demonstrated high degree of initiative and self-guided work
- Ability to prioritize and plan own tasks and estimate level of effort for assigned tasks
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Good interpersonal and collaboration skills, strong team working ability
- Experience in dealing with technical & non-technical clients
- Technical skills around Microsoft enterprise level products – MS Share
What’s in it for you:
- Supportive working climate, a very talented team and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performance
- Benefits package including medical insurance, flexible working environment, meal tickets and competitive remuneration, 3 sick days
- Excellent social benefits: office massage, sport events, team buildings, team events, parties, lunch & learns and meetups; Bookster
- Central office location