The Software Architect is a technical leader who analyses customer requirements to produce architectures, concepts and technical designs for software systems.
- Ensure that Computaris’ system architectures are documented in a clear, comprehensive, concise and non-contradictory way taking into account customer’s requirements and legacy systems.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of Computaris’ technologies and systems and their alternatives.
- Deliver system architectures that correspond to customer’s technical, performance and budgetary expectations and timescales
- Deliver system architectures that lend themselves to efficient realisation.
- On average system architecture containing 50 pages takes 10 days effort to produce
- 90% of system architecture documents have no non-conformities reported at the development phase and never in the testing phase or later
- Customer feedback for “technical concept” is good or excellent for 80% of projects and never below satisfactory
Duties & responsibilities
- Analyse customer requirements and existing system architecture
- Prepare concept specifications, architecture specifications and discuss those with the customer to find the best solution.
- Review and prepare implementation effort estimates
- Review technical project and non-project documentation
- Have a wide and deep knowledge of Computaris’ systems and their alternatives at a technical level Find solutions for difficult technical problems
- Attend project meetings (telephone and in person) internally, offsite and onsite with customer
- Ensure that defects and non-conformities are reported and resolved according to the management procedures
- Ensure that the company’s management procedures are followed Assist in the continuous improvement of the management procedures
- Help to disseminate technical expertise within Computaris
System and Solution Architects
Software Engineers, QA Engineers, Team Leaders and Experts
Project Managers, Program Managers, Key Account Manager, Business Unit Director
- Experience is required in:
- Designing complex software applications
- Database design: Oracle, (MySQL) – MySQL is only a ‘nice t
- Programming in C, C++, Java
- UNIX-like operating systems: Linux, Solaris
- Real time systems
- Telephony in general and GSM core networks in particular
- Telephony protocols: SS7
- Minimum 5 years of experience with software applications development
- A diploma for graduation of Informatics, Computer Science or Electronics University.
- Able t
- travel abroad frequently, occasionally at short notice or for longer periods
- Flexible t
- deal with people from various cultures.
- Fluent written and spoken English Excellent communication skills (written, spoken, presentations)
- Competitive remuneration.
- Flexible and professional working environment.
- International projects with professional growth and travel opportunities.
- Work in a young and dynamic team.
- Laptop and mobile phone (including an agreed monthly amount for personal calls).
- Competitive medical subscription, including family members (wife/husband and children).
- Various trainings, courses and certifications opportunities, company granted.
- Meal tickets; beverages, fruits and milk in the office.
- 1 additional holiday day /employment year celebration on Computaris.
- 3 days of sick/year without medical proof.
- Frequent team-buildings and social events.
- Relaxation and games room in the office space.
- Twice/week massage sessions in the office