Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you’ll be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. You’ll learn a lot from company-paid trainings, as well as from our experienced team and from our very diverse international projects. One of our colleagues’ favourite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us!
Moreover, we are stubborn in doing things by the book – be it code writing or employee treatment. Like-minded people will really appreciate this.
We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling!
Here’s what you will do:
- Design and specification:
- Update existing design documents with the detailed design strictly for the area you implemented
- Implement, test and debug a project feature of limited scope
- Understand existing implementations with mentoring
- Work according to agreed project plans. Adhere to Computaris time reporting and other administrative procedures using Computaris’ tools for this purpose
- Limited proficiency in tools, programming and debugging techniques, but you can learn rather fast how to use them
- Bug fixing
- Find root cause and fix simple bugs in the scope of the project
- Technical documentation:
- Document the features you implemented
- Customer support:
- Provide support on the features you implemented
- Be available to take part in an out of hour third-level support rota, when required to do so
Here’s what it takes to get here:
- 2 years full-time working experience in an IT company after completing your degree.
- Experience with software development in Java and Unix. C/C++ and Oracle – nice to have.
- Your experience also includes:
- High performance systems and computer communication protocols
- Systematic software development methodologies
- Customer-facing interactions
To apply for this position, please send us your CV at: email@example.com.