What we do:
Computaris is the R Systems European division, a global digital transformation leader that provides AI-driven solutions to clients across industries, through a broad range of technology & AI/analytics services. We continue to empower organizations since over 27 years, with 16 delivery centers, 25+ offices worldwide and a workforce of 2750+ professionals. In Europe, R Systems has offices in UK, Romania, Poland, Switzerland, and Moldova.
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you will be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. One of our colleagues’ favorite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us. We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling! 😊 Want to find out more? Check us out here: https://www.computaris.com
As a Software Engineer in R Systems Computaris you will be a part of a team responsible for maintaining and development of complex platforms for telecommunication operators. You will have a chance to work with many different technologies in a team that is adapting the newest trends in software development. You will have a unique opportunity to learn in depth the telco industry.
Here’s what you will do:
- Participating in system integration and development projects
- Supporting the existing team in maintaining complex platforms for telco operators, solving technical issues
- Supporting junior team members
- Communication with the customer technical team required for solving the issues
- Preparing project documentation
- Technology stack: Java, JainSlee, Kubernetes, MySQL, Docker, Git
Here’s what it takes to get here:
- 2-3 years of experience in the Telco industry (preferred)
- Experience in software development in Java, knowledge of JainSlee is a plus
- Experience with containerization in Docker
- Knowledge and experience with telecommunication signaling protocols (SIP, Diameter, SS7)
- Assertiveness, self-confidence, creativity
- Very good communication skills
- Very good spoken and written English
- Readiness to take responsibility for the assigned tasks
- Nice to have: Elasticsearch, Robot