What we do:
Computaris is the R Systems European division, a global digital transformation leader that provides AI-driven solutions to clients across industries, through a broad range of technology & AI/analytics services. We continue to empower organizations since over 27 years, with 16 delivery centers, 25+ offices worldwide and a workforce of 2750+ professionals. In Europe, R Systems has offices in UK, Romania, Poland, Switzerland, and Moldova.
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you will be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. One of our colleagues’ favorite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us. We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling!
As a Software Engineer in R Systems Computaris you will be a part of 6 members team responsible for developing satellite applications to a mobile operator core system. You will have a chance to work with many different technologies in a team that is adapting the newest trends in software development. You will have a unique opportunity to learn in depth the telco industry.
Here’s what it takes to get here:
- Over 3 years experience of using Java in complex projects
- Experience with Spring Boot (Spring JMS, Spring Data JPA)
- Experience in using relational databases – like Oracle, MySQL, Postgres
- Familiar with non-relational databases
- Spring Security: familiar with service authentication – SSO
- Message Broker Queue – like Kafka, IBM MQ, Rabbit MQ, etc.
- Front-end know-how (nice to have)
- Self-motivated, willing to learn, develop, accept challenges
- Open and communicative, enjoying being part of a team
- Experience taking decisions on architectures, design patterns, implementation methods
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Cloud deployment experience is a plus
Here’s what you will do:
- You will participate in a project to develop an application from scratch – starting with the design phase to production deployment in AWS cloud.
- You will use Java Spring and integrate with various core systems.
- You will work with microservices architecture, REST services.