What we do:
Computaris is the R Systems European division, a global digital transformation leader that provides AI-driven solutions to clients across industries, through a broad range of technology & AI/analytics services. We continue to empower organizations since over 27 years, with 16 delivery centers, 25+ offices worldwide and a workforce of 2750+ professionals. In Europe, R Systems has offices in UK, Romania, Poland, Switzerland, and Moldova.
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you will be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. One of our colleagues’ favorite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us. We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling! Want to find out more? Check us out here: https://www.computaris.com
Here is what you will do:
As a Software Engineer for customer’s Engineering team, she/he will be developing new features for the customer’s products, as well as working on building new internal tools. She/He will be part of a multi-role team collaborating with other Software Engineers, Team Leads, QAs, DevOps, PMs. She/He may already have experience of some of the following or be looking for the opportunity to work in these areas. Her/His drive to acquire new skills is equally as important to us as her/his ability to demonstrate existing experience with existing technologies.
Here’s what it takes to get here:
- Experience in one of these technologies: Go Lang, Phyton, Java, C#, .NET
- Experience developing using cloud technologies such as AWS, Google or Azure.
- DevOps understanding with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Proven understanding of DevOps practices, and use of them to build CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with NoSQL database technologies.
- Good knowledge of SQL databases such as MS SQL Server, Postgres and MySQL.
- Experienced in Quality Assurance testing – unit, functional and regression.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of continuous integration/delivery.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Experience in a commercial development environment.