Computaris is looking for a talented and passionate Solution Cloud Sales to join our growing team focused on software development for the telecom industry.
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you’ll be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. One of our colleagues’ favourite job perks is not getting bored even after 10 years with us. We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling! 😊
Want to find out more? Check us out here: https://www.computaris.com/
What we do:
Computaris is a software company providing end-to-end development, system integration and technical consultancy services.
From our elite technical centres in Romania, Poland and Moldova we successfully serve industry leading companies worldwide. We use a rare combination of technical expertise and client orientation to deliver service excellence from line of code to customer experience.
We have been turning bytes into business since 1992, when Computaris International was founded in the UK. Since then we have opened offices in Poland, Romania, Moldova, Switzerland, Malaysia, the Philippines, India and the US and have successfully delivered 1,000+ projects to 100+ companies worldwide.
- Own and deliver a monthly sales target
- Sell solutions and services to new & existing Computaris customers
- Be an active Social Media player in your Market, to engage with appropriate prospects and run efficient targeted campaigns
- Prepare & Deliver demonstrations of your business solutions to prospective clients
- Liaise with business contacts to develop & manage relationships, identifying new opportunities to sell Computaris products and services
- Be a team player with a willingness to work with other Lines of Business
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in IT or Business
- Experience of selling to the Romanian market
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Business-to-Business Sales environment (IT Solution sales preferred)
- Ability to prove successful achievement of sales targets
- Natural sales and entrepreneurial ability
- Outstanding phone and face-to-face customer skills
- Ability to work with diverse teams and customers with different skillsets
- Excellent customer facing communications ability
- Resource and time management ability
- Work collaboratively
- Lead and influence a conversation
- Ability to learn and keep current on new technologies
What’s in it for you:
- Supportive working climate, a very talented team and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performance
- Udemy and technical trainings & certifications
- Benefits package includes medical insurance, bookster, flexible working environment, meal tickets and competitive remuneration, 3 sick days
- Excellent social benefits: office massage, sport events, team buildings, team events, parties, lunch & learns and meetups
- Central location