As a Support Manager at Computaris, you will be leading a support team and work as technical 3rd level support engineer to maintain a large range of software products in the field of mobile telephony, mobile commerce, telecoms messaging and telecoms interworking.
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you’ll be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. You’ll learn a lot from company-paid trainings, as well as from our experienced team and from our very diverse international projects. One of our colleagues’ favourite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us!
Moreover, we are stubborn in doing things by the book – be it code writing & testing or employee treatment. Likeminded people will really appreciate this.
We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling! ☺
Here’s what you will do:
- Provide expert level support to Computaris customers located worldwide (via telephone, defect tracking tool, email).
- Provide leading for a support team for approximately 10-12 people, about 30-40% of your time.
- Assist customers with operation and configuration of Computaris supported software.
- Ensure that the problems reported by customers are properly understood.
- Assure that the investigation results are properly communicated to the customer.
- Ensure that the customer correctly understands the proposed solutions.
- Fix the software based on specification documents or other helping materials and assure the defect is fixed in all the supported versions of the software.
- Enhance software created in earlier projects.
- Install and integrate software that has been developed on customers’ system.
- Update technical documentation for software that has been developed.
- Sometimes train customer support staff.
- Ensure issues are solved in provided customer SLAs.
- Build plans for the support team activities, including hotline on-call availability shifts (24/7).
- Be the customer escalation point for matters coming from support activities, including hotline on-call 24/7.
- Mentoring support engineers.
- Provide technical expert support.
- Follow support people knowledge development plan so knowledge is increased and preserved.
- Improve existing support processes and make sure they are respected.
- Maintain and improve customer satisfaction and support metric goals.
- Ensure proper knowledge transfer for projects entering support phase.
- Provide input for support contract negotiations.
- Ensure support activities respect agreed KPIs.
- Adhere to Computaris time reporting and other administrative procedures using Computaris’ tools for this purpose.
- Take part in an out of hour’s third-level support rota, when required to do so by Computaris.
Here’s what it takes to get here:
- A good university degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Experience in leading a support team.
- Minimum 5 years full-time working experience in an IT company after completing your degree.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in a similar position.
- Experience with software development in Java, “C”, Linux and Unix.
- Experience with Relational and non-relational(hierarchical) database.
- Experience with high performance systems and computer communications protocols.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Highly motivated and ability to work in small teams.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Experience with contact to customers.
- Self-sufficient/self-starter who can work with little or no direction.
- Prior Customer Support Experience.
- Knowledge of mobile telecoms.
What’s in it for you:
- Supportive working climate, a very talented team and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performance;
- Technical trainings and certifications;
- Benefits package including medical insurance, flexible working environment, meal tickets and competitive remuneration, Bookster subscription, 3 sick days;
- Excellent social benefits: office massage, sport events, team buildings, team events, parties, lunch & learns and meetups;
- Central office location.