System Integration Engineer
The employee will be involved in system integration in the field of mobile telephony, mobile commerce, telecoms messaging and telecoms interworking using state-of-the-art technologies, protocols and standards.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Operate onsite as system integration consultant for system integration of subscriber data management and AAA systems, do configuration and debugging tasks.
- Define configuration specification, migration tools specification and/or test case specifications.
- Assist in defining migration and/or testing strategies.
- Create technical specifications and programme designs from requirements specifications.
- Create and implement programmes, working in small teams.
- Install and integrate software that has been developed on customers’ system.
- Play an active role in handing over project to client support for on-going service.
- Train customer support staff.
- Analyze client business problems and needs.
- Adhere to client requirements and solution architecture throughout the project life cycle.
- Create business & solutions requirements documents.
- Work according to agreed project plans.
- Adhere to Computaris time reporting and other administrative procedures using Computaris’ tools for this purpose.
- Develop system integration tasks according to agreed budgets with high quality, following Computaris quality standards based on ISO 9001.
- Agree and execute a Staff Development Concept to constantly improve professional skills relevant to Computaris business
- Take part in an out of hours third-level support rota, when required to do so by Computaris.
- Team-leading based on expertise in well defined areas.
- Provide support on all project features with limited support from project expert.
- Prepares and gives technical presentations and trainings.
- Involvement in presales (requirements analysis and estimates) for his/her area of expertise.
Other team members, team leaders, project manager, system/solution architect, customer’s staff involved in each project, staff of associated companies
- A good university degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years full-time working experience in an IT/Telecom company after completing your degree.
- Highly experienced on system integration, configuration and debugging.
- Strong experience in hardware installation, configuration and management (servers, network devices, storages).
- Strong experience in Solaris and Linux installation, configuration, administration tasks and performance tuning.
- Experience with high performance systems, computer communications and telecommunications protocols (IP, SS7, RADIUS and Diameter).
- Strong experience with scripting (bash, ksh, ssh and perl).
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Highly motivated and ability to work in small teams.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Experience with contact to customers and requirements gathering and analysis.
- Knowledge of mobile telecoms (GSM, 2G/3G/LTE, IMS)
- Very good communication and coordination skills.
- Availability for 80% onsite activity for 2-3 months projects
- Experience with various database types (Oracle, MySQL and LDAP).
- Experience with software development in Linux/Unix environment using Java, C/C++.
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible and professional working environment
- International projects with professional growth and travel opportunities
- Work in a young and dynamic team
- Laptop and mobile phone (including an agreed monthly amount for personal calls)
- Medical subscription, including family members (wife/husband and children)
- Trainings and certifications opportunities