Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you’ll be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. You’ll learn a lot from company-paid trainings, as well as from our experienced team and from our very diverse international projects. One of our colleagues’ favourite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us!
Moreover, we are stubborn in doing things by the book – be it code writing and testing or employee treatment. Likeminded people will really appreciate this.
We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling!
Here’s what you will do:
- Create, edit, and maintain technical documentation for current and future applications for example, user guides and related technical documents and publications.
- Create and/or improve company existing standards and templates.
- Assemble documentation for audits and ensure that documentation is compliant with all applicable standards and style guidelines.
- Maintain multiple versions of documentation for technical and non-technical use both internally and externally.
- Create, edit, and review company newsletters.
- Work closely with subject matter experts to gather information and to ensure thoroughness and accuracy of all publications.
- Create presentations and training materials for internal and external use.
- Possess solid English language writing skills, as well as information design and architecture.
- Produce accurate and comprehensive documents on a precise matter.
- Use intranet to post documents.
- Sometimes train other Computaris employees.
- Work according to agreed project plans.
- Adhere to Computaris time reporting and other administrative procedures using Computaris’ tools for this purpose.
- Follow Computaris quality standards based on ISO 9001.
- Work on multiple projects and respect timeline.
Here’s what it takes to get here:
- Minimum 3 years full-time working experience in technical writing field.
- Excellent written and spoken English language.
- French written and spoken is a big plus.
- Very good communication skills.
- Highly motivated and ability to work in small teams.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadline.
- A good university degree in foreign languages or a related discipline.
- MS Office 2007 and later.
- MS Word.
- MS PowerPoint.
- MS Publisher.